About Optimise Web
Optimise Web is an ambitious and successful digital agency. We have been serving a portfolio of over 100 clients all over the UK for over a decade. We have proven to be leaders in the eCommerce industry and we are loved by the Magento community.
We are having a high demand for our services and we are looking for a passionate team player to join us and be part of our success story.
About the candidate (You):
You are passionate about web technology and development. You live and breathe with technology, you challenge yourself to improve every day.
You directly support client operations by offering consultancy and advice. This support role requires direct contact with customers and an inquisitive attitude.
You enjoy working in a fast-moving and dynamic environment. You will demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit to achieve results in whatever you do.
You take ownership of tasks and show commitment to the clients you work with. You show great attention to detail and produce high quality output.
You have excellent organisation and time management skills. You will be expected to submit time reports on a daily basis through a project management system.
- Magento and Magento 2
Strong web design and UX skills
- Knowledge of multi-browser testing and quality assurance
- Strong awareness of search engine optimisation (SEO) and how Google works
- Version Control with GIT
- Magento or any other eCommerce B2C or B2B website management experience
- Experience using Docker as a development environment
- Experience with Grunt / Gulp
- Adobe Photoshop
- A cool hobby
What we offer in return?
- Comprehensive support, mentoring and guidance
- Flexible working hours (if required – as long as you deliver results)
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Team events, lunches and drinks nights
- Relaxed and friendly work environment
- Edinburgh City centre serviced office providing free coffee, tea and biscuits